Headquartered in Baton Rouge, The Workforce Group (WFG) is a veteran owned Louisiana small business specializing in insurance adjusting and inspection services with a specialty in disaster response and recovery staffing and management. The WFG owners came together in 2013 after spending years in the disaster recovery field. WFG’s owners and staff have extensive experience working with private insurance carriers and local, state, and federal agencies including LA OCD- DRU, GOHSEP, LA DOTD, FEMA, and HUD, having provided support for every major event since Hurricane Katrina in 2005. We have mastered the challenge of finding, placing, and training, as necessary, qualified adjusters and inspectors for every aspect of disaster response, recovery, compliance, database management, and construction.
Combined, WFG’s owners and staff have either managed or personally provided over 200,000 insurance claims, damage assessments, construction inspections, and environmental site assessments on projects that have rapidly launched operations within 24 hours following notice to proceed for previous clients. WFG has produced over 200 estimates a day on multiple HUD funded programs such as the State of Texas for the Texas General Land Office and Louisiana Office of Community Development. Additionally, we have developed databases and systems which expedite and track claims and other inspections in any disaster recovery project.
WFG has 98 full-time staff that focus on disaster recovery services in addition to a database of over 2,000 licensed and experienced adjusters to pull from during a time of need. Our owners and staff have been handling property and casualty claims for over 15 years.
WFG’s certifications include Self Certified Small Business Enterprise, Louisiana Licensed Property & Casualty Adjusting Firm #728473, Licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the State of Louisiana, EPA certified Lead-safe Firm (NAT-F177148-1), and LA DEQ Radioactive Materials License.
What to Expect
Immediate and Prompt Response Time
Dedicated and Knowledgeable Claims Professionals
Third Party Claims Administration
Full Service, Multi-Line, Automobile, and Environmental Claims Handling
Fast, Effective, and Personalized Solutions
Latest Technology with Online Claim Assignment Submission and Customized Risk Management System Reports
Exceptional Customer Service Geared Toward Prompt and Amicable Resolution
WFG Training Department Offers the Following Courses:
Xactimate Training – 3 day
Xactimate Mobile – 2 day
Introduction to Adjusting – 3 day
Drone Training Part 107 Certificate
WFG and our highly qualified team of claims representatives, adjusters, and administrators fully understand the scale and scope of Insurance Carrier’s need for a reliable supplier to provide cost effective, efficient, high quality adjusting services to their policyholders following catastrophic events.
WFG has the proven intellectual, business, and crisis management skills to assure that Insurance Carrier’s expectations are exceeded. WFG has delivered on projects of similar size and complexity that require not only an unmatched ability to perform under technically complex regulatory conditions but also the immediate successful mobilization of large staffs under compressed schedules.
WFG handles all lines of property and casualty insurance including commercial, residential property, and liability claims for both full TPA services and task assignments for Daily and Catastrophe claims.
Over the past 15 years, WFG owners and staff have also handled Specialty claims as noted below:
• 15 years experience handling Large Loss – catastrophe losses, wind, flood, fires, large water losses, and sinkholes. Clients include State Farm, UPC, Anchor, Olympus, FIGA, DFS, Citizens, Royal Palm, Lloyds of London, Mercury, HomeWise, and North Pointe.
• 15 years experience handling Litigation Management, Mediations, and Appraisals. Clients include Anchor, FIGA, DFS, Citizens, Royal Palm, Mercury, HomeWise, Cypress, and Lloyds of London.
• 15 years experience handling Subrogation Recovery and SIU. Our SIU investigations have led to the arrest of multiple Public Adjusters and we have assisted with the arrest of insureds through SIU referrals. We handled over 200 SIU claims for Citizens as a TPA and our savings for these claims was in excess of $3,400,000.
• 15 years experience handling Sinkhole Claims – Commercial, Residential, Post-Grout, and Desk Adjusting. Clients include Citizens, Royal Palm, HomeWise, and Anchor.
Current Commitments and Resources
WFG has seven active clients for whom we are providing claims handling and inspection services, with over 200,000 claims, damage assessments, and inspections services provided on residential structures across the United States including: Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Colorado.
By assigning a claim to The Workforce Group, you can expect:
- Online Claim Assignment Submission
- Immediate and Prompt Response Time
- Dedicated and Knowledgeable Claims Professionals
- Full Service, Multi-Line Third Party Administration and Independent Claims Adjusting
- Aggressive and Proactive Claims Handling, Geared Toward Prompt and Amicable Resolution
- Fast, Effective, and Personalized Solutions
- Competitive Pricing
- Latest Technology
- Computerized Property and Automobile Appraisals
- Computerized Risk Management Information System Reports
- Exceptional Customer Service and MORE
The WFG Provides Services In Areas Such As:
- Third Party Administration
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Property
- Residential Property
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Truck & Heavy Equipment
- Fire & Allied Lines
- Police Professional Liability
- Employer Liability
- Public Official Liability
- Environmental Claims